WE HAVEN'T BEEN HERE YET!
Hotels - Moscow
Peter I Hotel
5-star hotel in the center of the capital.
Moscow, Neglinnaya, 17
TERM OF BOOKING
for 2 months
NUMBER OF GUESTS
from 20 to 600 people
When carrying out a wedding banquet from 100 000 rubles. - Standard room for one night as a gift
Five-star hotel "Peter I" is located on Neglinnaya street. This is one of the oldest districts of Moscow, the very center of the Russian capital. The walk to the Bolshoi and Maly theaters takes only a few minutes, while the Kremlin and Red Square are a 15-minute walk away. "Peter I" draws attention to the classical facade.
The building was built in 1895 according to the canons of strict and majestic architecture of those times. In 2006, it was completely reconstructed.
The pride of the hotel is the restaurant "Romanov". Here, guests can enjoy classic European cuisine and culinary masterpieces from the Petrine era in modern design. The interior of the restaurant repeats the hotel's stylistics: business and elegant modern, equally suitable for banquets, receptions, energetic breakfasts or business dinners.
For events, the hotel has:
The restaurant "Romanov" is an ideal place for various events: banquets, receptions, conferences, weddings. You can create the menu of your event on your own.
When booking the event, the hotel provides:
- Accommodation in the room of the selected category;
- Breakfast for two in the hotel room or restaurant;
- A bottle of champagne and a fruit vase upon arrival;
- Visit to the fitness center (swimming pool, Turkish bath, gym);
- Late check-out - 4 pm (on departure on a day off);
- When carrying out a wedding banquet from 100 000 rubles. - Standard room for one night in the hotel "Peter I" as a gift!